Biff

Well, I can't figure out why you would get a #VALUE! error.

Even if the "numbers" you had in that range were actually TEXT the formula
would still work although the result could be incorrect.

I can send you a sample file that shows that this formula DOES work. Or,
perhaps you could send me your file so I can see what's really going on.
There has to be some detail about your data that you're not telling me.

Biff

"Tom" wrote in message
ups.com...
The error that I am getting is #value! and when checking the formula it
points to A1:L10 as to where the error is coming from