Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Prompting users with a message box on certain cells

What happened to....................?

" (I already have the message code) "

I suppose you could add a bunch of linefeeds like

MsgBox "this is the first line of the message" & vbCrLf _
& "this is the second line of the message" & vbCrLf _
& "this is the third line" etc.

Would be far easier to place the message in a textbox on a UserForm which
loads when the correct cell(s) are selected.

Const sINPUTS As String = "B18,B24,B37"
If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range(sINPUTS)) Is Nothing Then
UserForm1.Show

Users read the message then hit the close "x" on the UserForm

Gord

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:07:01 -0800, tommy
.(donotspam) wrote:

thanx, this worked

BUT, I need a total of 31 lines/sentences to complete my message

the last 7 lines are on the same line as the 7 previous lines

how do I extend the message box