Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel worksheet first column - the row indicator column

Try one the options under Windows/ Arrange.
When you've got the view in a way that suits your preferences, save the
file.
--
David Biddulph

"sfurney" wrote in message
On one of the machines in our building, when opening a specific excel
worksheet, the first column which is the row indicator column (not column
A)
does not appear. It looks like the enitre worksheet has shifted to the
left.
We tried view, full screen and the row indicator column shows. However,
when we restore the view to normal, the row indicator disappears again to
the
left. We also tried pulling the entire worksheet to the right but cannot.

Thanks in advance for any help. This is very frustrating.