Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel crashes when typing "false" in VLookup function

If you've found pages and pages, why not give us the url of your Google
search?
--
David Biddulph

"pcbins" wrote in message
oh my goodness! you are kidding me? Are you sure you are using Google?? I
get
pages and pages...

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

In article ,
pcbins wrote:

try Googling it... I accidentally found this "lets help each other
since
microsoft won't" forum... millions are out there not knowing where to
go for
help when microsoft ignores them...

I had checked Google groups, and I've just googled ("VLOOKUP crash
FALSE"). Prior to this month, there's nothing relevant back through 2003.

I don't want to be an MS apologist, but if there were really millions of
people having this problem, we would have heard about it here.

That doesn't mean that the problem isn't real - just not very common.