Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JAbels001 JAbels001 is offline

Default Subtotal function 1 that excludes "#VALUE!"

Sorry, I was trying to reply and describe the problem but it wouldnt let me
until someone responded.

I'm trying to calculate a subtotal formula b/c the data I'm using can be
filtered and I want it to update whenever it is changed. The problem is that
some of the values are "#VALUE!" which results in the subtotal formula coming
back as #VALUE!. Please help...

"Sheeloo" wrote:

This happens when there is no text in the body (as in this post).

We have been requesting all users to describe the problem in the text of the
post but not everyone does that... :-(

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Please place the question in the body of the email, all I can read with my
browser is the following when I hit reply:

"An error occurred while sending your post

We're sorry, but there was a problem with the system and your post was not
received. The error has been reported to Operations and will be investigated
as soon as possible. Please try again later."

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire