Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default Excel Crashes when typing "False" in VLookup formula

That just ticks me off. I am sorry some dont care for my attitude, but it
comes from years of being forced to deal with microsoft's unprofessionalism
and trashy software.

Point is, you are giving attitude to volunteers trying to help. Do you
really think that will work? There are alternatives to most Microsoft
products, believe it or not.

It amazes me that so few of you think it is odd that we all have to resort
to helping each other to resolve these issues. Most companies have
professionally developed resources and trained technical support to help you
with these issues. Perhaps because they have good software and dont have to
spend all their time and resources on patching it up.

I'd say most agree with you, but you aren't bothering to notice that.
See, if people didn't agree with that, why would they be here helping
total strangers with Microsoft's garbage?