Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pcbins pcbins is offline

Default Excel crashes when typing "false" in VLookup function

try Googling it... I accidentally found this "lets help each other since
microsoft won't" forum... millions are out there not knowing where to go for
help when microsoft ignores them...

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

These groups are peer-newsgroups, not official channels for MS. Nobody
here can fix your problem, assuming it exists.

Frankly, given that it, as far as I can tell, has never come up in these
groups before, I suspect it's something unique to your system.
Otherwise, there would have been an outcry from millions of users who
use VLOOKUP.

In article ,
pcbins wrote:

PLEASE ADDRESS THE PROBLEM, MICROSOFT, and provide a fix. I think 5 years is
long enough to have researched it.