Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kaylen Kaylen is offline

Default Comparing and updating two spreadsheets

Hello everyone, one of my monthly tasks including updating this spreadsheet
by comparing my old spreadsheet with the new system generated spreadsheet.
The system spreadsheet has over 1400 groups. My spreadsheet only takes 200
groups out of those 1400 groups. All I concern is about the same 200 groups
every month. So I have to see if the 200 groups in the the system spreadsheet
has any changes, ad update the change for the groups on my spreadsheet. What
is the easy way to compare or filter out the 200 groups from the system
spreadhsheet and update any difference for my spreadsheet? The two
spreadsheets are the same.

What I did last month is manually take out each one the 200 groups from the
1400 groups to create a new updated report for the current month. This has
takenlot of my time and I hope there is an easier way to do this. Any
suggestion is appreciated!