Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Default Problem with pie chart

What am I missing? I want to chart the data below using a pie chart with a
legend that tells me what each of the pieces of the pie represents. I tried
selecting cells A1 and A2 and I have tried selecting cells A1:B2. All I end
up with is a legend with the 2 colors represented on the chart and on is
labeled 1 the other 2, instead of Total number of Employees trained and
Total number of Employees remaining to train.

A1 = 51 B1 = "Total number of Employees trained"
A2 = 195 B2 = "Total number of Employees remaining to train"