Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tommy tommy is offline

Default Prompting users with a message box on certain cells

To All,
I'm sorry
I forgot to mention that Data Validation is not an option since I am already
using it as a drop down list on the mentioned cells
--
thanx

"Max" wrote:

One easy alternative for the desired functionality is via:
Data Validation Input message tab
The message will display when the cell is selected
--
Max
Singapore
"tommy" wrote:
I am looking for a macro to do the following:

As soon as a User clicks on cells B18 or B24 or B37

a message box should pop up with my message (I already have the message code)

I just need the code to tell it when a user selects one of the above
mentioned cells