Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary Brown[_4_] Gary Brown[_4_] is offline

Default Summarizing Data

why don't you combine all your various worksheet databases into one worksheet
database. Add a column so each row of data identifies the specific project.
Now, use filtering to view individual items / individuals and/or use a Pivot
Table to view them.
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"John" wrote:

I am building a project workbook that contains, among other sheets, a summary
sheet for each of several projects we're working on. These summaries are all
formatted similarly and contain a table of open action items for the
applicable project. Each row in a project AI table identifies the action, who
is responsible, status, due date, etc. Some tables are large, some are empty.

How to I create a table on a separate worksheet for each individual that
lists all of the action items they are responsible for across all projects?

Sure appreciate your help, John