Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default top row stationary

Just a tiny point from future reference if you are new to thesenewsgroups.
Your reply has included your new text as if it were part of the quoted
material from my previous message, with the " " quoting indication. I see
that the same applies to your replies to other messages in this thread. To
avoid confusion in future it might be wise to ensure that your reply
distinguished between the new material and the quoted material.

It may also be worth noting that in these excel newsgroups at least, the
majority preference is for top-posting, in contrast to the usual usenet
preference for bottom-posting. It's not a big problem (and opinions vary
within the group), but it gets rather confusing if replies bounce to and fro
between top and bottom, as this message shows.
--
David Biddulph

"Joytrink" wrote in message

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Select the row below it, then Window/ Freeze Panes.
--
David Biddulph

"Joytrink" wrote in message
How do I keep a row stationary so it appears at the top of the page
while
scroll through my entire document

Thank you David, I appreciate your help