Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
phocused phocused is offline

Default edit chart legend spacing

Hi, I am creating an office 2007 pie chart. I have the legend on the right
with a list of entries relating to the data in the pie chart. However the
legend doesnt show all the entries unless I make the chart a really big size.
The Legend looks like this
Daily

Weekly

Monthly

So On

I have noticed that there is what looks to be double line spacing between
each entry in the legend and I want to make the entries closer together so it
looks more like this
Daily
Weely
Monthly
So On

but I can find anywhere that allows you to edit this. i can edit fill, font,
shadow, everything except this one simple thing.

Any ideas?