Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe Joe is offline

Default retrieve data from two columns and sort

That works great. Thank you!

I actually have the main data on a different sheet then the sheet that is
listing the used static IP's. I deleted the IP name on the sheet I was on and
named the main two columns from the main data sheet to IP and it pulls the
Static IP list just fine. Is there a way to also pull from the other columns.
I'm thinking I could do a VLOOKUP on the IP and return the adjacent
description.

Thanks again.

"Glenn" wrote:

Joe wrote:
Here you go: http://www.savefile.com/files/1985124

You are missing a space between two quotes ("" instead of " ") in one of the
REPT() functions in column D.