Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Buying Excel Online (Add-ons?)

The ATP functions are built in, but the analyses (e.g., regression,
histogram, etc.) are still part of a separate add-in. However, it is bundled
with Excel and Office, so you should be able to install it while installing
the whole package.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Pete_UK" wrote in message
I don't know the answer to your question 1., but the functions that
are normally in the Analysis ToolPak for earlier versions of Excel are
actually built in to XL 2007.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jan 28, 12:17 am, Imperialistic wrote:
Hi,
I wanted to buy Office for Home and Students 2007 because I needed the
Analysis ToolPak.
Unfortunately, I'm running out of time (I need it by tonight). I was going
to go to best buy and buy it for $159 but I found a deal on the microsoft
website that will let me buy it for $70 if I'm a student at an eligible
institution. I can add the actual cd if I want... and I probably will.
Anyway, here it is:http://www.microsoft.com/student/discoun...
I have two questions:
1. It says it will send me the product key, can I download the excel
immediately from the website?
2. If so, will I be able to add the Analysis ToolPak immediately too or
will
I have to wait for the CD to get here?
Thank you!