Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bimpnottin_noregard[_2_] bimpnottin_noregard[_2_] is offline

Default How do I autodelete rows in a macro on a variable dataset?

The rows are not completely blank, but the cell in the invoice column is
blank, that's my designator.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If the rows are blank, select any column and F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDeleteEntire Row.

If not blank, what would differentiate the summary rows from the others?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:08:02 -0800, bimpnottin_noregard
wrote:

I'm trying to create a macro that would delete rows that do not contain
information. I've tried doing an autofilter to blanks and deleting those, but
this is from a variable dataset, so my row designations won't be the same
every time I run the filter.

It's a big hangup on running this report, because the way the .csv file is
set into excel is that it automatically includes a summary row for each
customer and I need to get rid of that to not have duplicate column totals.