Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
helen helen is offline

Default PivotTable/PivotGraph - When refreshing data

Good day,

Excel 2003. I have created a pivot table and am using data from another
tab. When I enter new data in the data tab, let's call the field "Director",
and go back to the pivot table tab, I refresh the data, the previous data
selected still shows, along with the new data.

I would like to show only the newest data in the "Director" field, in other
words, if I added Joe Brown, and my pivot table shows Ben White, when I
refresh the table, I would like to see only Joe Brown.

Is this do-able?

Thank you for your help!

Helen