Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John[_22_] John[_22_] is offline

Default Cells not updating

You're welcome
John
"RonJr" wrote in message
Thanks, John. Wonder how it got toggled over after 1.5 years of use?

"John" wrote:

HI Ron
You are most likely set on manual calculation.
Goto . ToolsOptionsCalculations = set it to Automatic not manual.
HTH
John
"RonJr" wrote in message
Help! I keep a workbook that I update nearly daily. Just recently,
I've
noticed that as I add numerical data, the cells that have functions
(SUM
mostly) are not automatically updating to reflect new totals. For
example,
B1 holds SUM(A:A). When I add new data in column A, then number in B1
does
not change unless I select B1, click on the formula bar and hit enter.