Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harry123 Harry123 is offline

Default Sorting data, but not the formulae

I have two tables. Data is entered into the first table, for example 5, 2,
3, 4, 1 in A2-A6. This data is then copied, using formulae, into my second
table. I then have a macro that will sort the data from low to high.
Obviously, the data changes from 5, 2, 3, 4, 1 to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. However, the
formulae that I used to copy the data from table 1 to table 2 also moves with
the data. I want the formulae to stay in the cell I typed it into when I sort
the column. Is there a way to do that?