Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default This should be simple for someone

One way...

Entered in D24 and copied down as needed:

=INDEX('OPTIONS ASSEMBLIES'!E$1733:E$65536,ROWS(D$24:D24)*6-5)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Marti" wrote in message
Just not able to figure it out myself...I simply need the formula to pull
cell in every 6th row into a new worksheet. When I copy down, it doesn't
recognize to advance 6 rows. I want to bring these over without manually
editing each cell....of course, with the amount of time I have tried to
figure this out, I could have done it manually! (but I am stubborn!) I
have
just been using the "equal" and selecting the cell from the first sheet,
but
that is extremely tedious.

Here is what I have
='OPTIONS ASSEMBLIES'!E1733 to Cat08 cell D24
='OPTIONS ASSEMBLIES'!E1739 to Cat08 cell D25
I need E1745 for D26
and E1151 for D27
and so on, and so on, and so on for pages and pages

This should be simple, right? Thanks smart people!