Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Cells not updating

hi
contrary to popular believe, excel was not designed by God.
Being of human origin, it does "hiccup" now and then.
2003...check ToolsoptionsCalculation Tab....
make sure your are set to automatic and not manual.

Regards
FSt1

"RonJr" wrote:

Help! I keep a workbook that I update nearly daily. Just recently, I've
noticed that as I add numerical data, the cells that have functions (SUM
mostly) are not automatically updating to reflect new totals. For example,
B1 holds SUM(A:A). When I add new data in column A, then number in B1 does
not change unless I select B1, click on the formula bar and hit enter.