Hank Scorpio

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:25:52 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

[Snip]

Adobe Acrobat has trouble with multiple sheets. From what I hear, AA saves a
separate file for each sheet.

Gord,

I'm afraid that you hear wrong my friend. (At least in respect of
Acrobat 7.0 Standard which is the version that I have access to.) On
the Adobe_PDF menu there's a checkbox option for "Convert Entire
Workbook". When "Convert to Adobe PDF" is selected, it will generate
the sheets as separate pages in the resulting .pdf. (Tested with Excel
XP.)

I can't speak to earlier versions; we did have version 5, but it was
mostly used for Word documents.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:14:10 -0700, "Tina"
wrote:

Thank you!

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Or get a third party utility that can do it, I am sure the price is much
less. I have Paper Port 8.0 which came with my scanner and it installs a pdf
printer driver that will print to a pdf file.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Michael" wrote:

Hi Tina. I'm afraid you have to buy the Acrobat Standard from Adobe to be
able to convert documents. The free Reader can't do it. You can purchase
and download it from Adobe's home page.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Tina" wrote:

How do I add the pdf icon to the toolbar in Excel? I want to convert my
excel worksheet to a pdf. I have acrobat reader installed.

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *