B.C.Lioness

Default Importing Access File with Hyperlink

I have an excel file to determine parts needed and costs for the many
projects we have going on. I have an Access Database table load into a sheet
of the Excel file that contains information of our inventory.
I have just added a hyperlink column to my inventory database so that the
user can click on the link to open the spec sheet of the corresponding part.
My problem is that when I added this hyperlink to the query in Access and
then opened my Excel file, the hyperlink column is there, but has been
converted to plain text.
I can manually change it to hyperlinks, but everytime the data from the
Access file gets updated, it will overwrite my hyperlinks.

Is there a way I can import that column as a hyperlink, or maybe convert
that column to hyperlink after importing/updating the data?