Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default How do I sum data within a range?

Hi,

In 2007:
=SUMIFS(Q:Q,U:U,"<=30",U:U,"=60)

In 2003
=SUMPRODUCT(--(U:U<=30),--(U:U=60),Q:Q)

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"DMW" wrote:

I need to sum a range of date based on number of days? Depending on the
aging (last column) I need to total the # of bulbs, Delta Watts, Base watts
on a seperate summary sheet. I am using excel 2003, I was able to calculate
the <30 using thisformula =SUMIF(Sheet1!U:U,"<30",Sheet1!Q:Q), but I am
having difficulty with a range <=30-=60 and so on. Please help?

# Bulbs D Watts Base Watts DSM WattsAging
11 398 535 137 7
12 549 745 196 26
16 1210 1575 365 40
22 1111 1450 339 40