Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Excel Formula

Yes, having looked at the file last night, I sent you an email back
saying that I couldn't follow the logic of the sheet and that I
couldn't understand your description of what you wanted. I expected an
example file of a few records showing what you wanted to achieve, not
a 7+ Mb file of 11000 records with no explanation. I concluded that I
could not help you further.

If you want someone to help, then you need to be able to describe the
problem adequately for them to understand it - perhaps this is why you
had no responses to your earlier posts.

Pete

On Jan 27, 2:26*pm, Kam wrote:
Hi Pete,

Any news?

Kam.

"Pete_UK" wrote:
Yes, I've received it - I will take a look this evening.

Pete