englishdad englishdad is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert Seidenberg View Post
Bernie is right.
But if you insist...
Excel 2007 with PivotTable and Macro.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nwnqnj2ztkd/01_26_09.xlsm
Thanks for your help guys, I can't actually use the above link as I'm using office 2003 :(

The design of the workbook was passed on to me but it does allow us to print out each individual sheet as a maintenance record in its current state so method behind madness type thing! I will investigate your suggestion of using the filters but I might end up back with the old design due to the printing format. I'd also like the summary sheet to be generated when the workbook opens so that you are presented with the important info straight away. I'm not sure you could do this with the filters option??? I could be wrong though, I am a novice at this!!

Anyway thanks again for your input and if you do come across some code for my version, do let me know :)