Gord Dibben

I did find it in my Temp files.

I will send to your email.

Gord

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:59:05 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

I don't have your workbook. No reason for me to save it.

If you want me to delete the code and send the workbook back to you, email it
to me personally.

Change the DOT and AT to appropriate symbols.

Gord

On 28 Apr 2005 21:55:03 -0700, "militant" wrote:

Thanks for your effort and kind advice about posting files. I will keep
aware of this.
For my problem with the macro, I followed what you tipped step by step,
however it seemed that I couldn't figure out. Whatever I've tried, I
just couldn't open the file.
Now I gotta ask you to send the workbook to me at .
Thanks again!
Militant