Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default Cell referncing

heather wrote:

"Glenn" wrote:

heather wrote:
Glenn, or whoever, after the problem below I am now finding it difficult to
sum the $ in col R by the number in Col I....example in
http://www.savefile.com/projects/808732916
I would like it to look like COL S in the end...How can I do this

http://www.savefile.com/files/1982535

I modified several of your formulas and added what you need in R. Post back if
there are any problems.

No problems, but thanks so much for getting that for me and editing all
those other col. I wasn't sure what they were but they came up with the right
answer but thats for making it easier!!!! You have been a GREAT help! Thanks

Do your best to figure out how each of the modified formulas works. Use sources
like the help file and web sites like http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
for information. Once you understand how they work, you can make sure that they
continue to provide the correct answer in the future, in case your data changes
in ways that weren't obvious to me at this time.