Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I constantly display worksheet headers in normal view?

The name of the worksheet appears on a tab at the foot of the worksheet.

If you can't see it, try Tools/ Options/ View/ Window Options/ Sheet tabs.
--
David Biddulph

"srsmith41" wrote in message
Headers. But I don't see why this should be restricted to Print Preview.
There's plenty of information available on the editing page. Why not the
name (not just the filename or the columns/rows names) of the worksheet?

I hope this clarifies my question.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Do you mean headers (which are a printing feature), or do you mean
"freeze
panes"?
--
David Biddulph

"srsmith41" wrote in message
In Excel (MS Office 2003 for Small Business), is there a way to keep
the
view
the headers present while editing a worksheet? I often have several
files
open at a time or move between worksheets within a file and would like
see
the headers at a glance, perhaps just above the columns.

Is there already a way to see this without always clicking <View
<Headers
etc.?

Thanks!