Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default How do I constantly display worksheet headers in normal view?

Assuming you have column headers in row 1 on a worksheet, have you tried
clicking in cell A2 and then using Window | Freeze? That will keep row 1 in
view as you scroll down that sheet.

"srsmith41" wrote:

In Excel (MS Office 2003 for Small Business), is there a way to keep the view
the headers present while editing a worksheet? I often have several files
open at a time or move between worksheets within a file and would like to see
the headers at a glance, perhaps just above the columns.

Is there already a way to see this without always clicking <View <Headers
etc.?

Thanks!