patrick

You can do this in conditional formatting. Under condition 1 in the
conditional formatting window click the arrow and select formula is instead
of cell value. Use the formula =IF(B10.001,G1,""). (The 0.001 is just a
numeric test to make sure the cell B1 is MT) Apply the conditional
formatting as normal to cells G1:G50. this should work.
Pat

"Markitos" wrote:

Hello

In cell G I have 2 conditional formatting's attached. I have this going down
for 50 cells, which means that whenever I print, I have set the print area. I
wanted to find somthing that would leave cell G blank with no borders or
anything if Cell B were Blank, Not sure if is a conditional format or a
formula, Thanks for your assistance.
-Markitos