patrick

=IF(A1TODAY(),A1,"")
This will automatically "hide" the dates earlier than "Today". You may want
to hide the date column-or you may want to use the spreadsheet and have the
results with this filtering formula on a 2nd display tab!
Pat

"LV" wrote:

I'd like users to be able to view data in a worksheet by anything greater
than todays date. How do I do this without sorting the sheet myself? I'd like
to customize an autofilter but it seems that I have to go in and define the
custom filter everytime I want to re-filter the data. And I can't seem to
figure out how to do it using the advanced filter.

Any suggestions?