Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SW SW is offline

Default balance sheet

The formula no longer worked on the additional rows. How do I get it to
continue?

"sw" wrote:

That did it. Thank You very much!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Most Templates are editable so's you can just extend the usable area by
simply inserting more rows and/or columns and copying the existing formulas
to the new rows and columns.

Have you tried that?

The sheet could be protected but generally there is no password to
unprotect.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:05:01 -0800, sw wrote:

I have a need for a simple balance sheet like the one in Excel 2007. The
problem with that one it allows such a small number of entries. Does anyone
know where I can find one like that or is there a way to add to that one?