Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default WildCards in Excel

Part of the problem here is that you can use wild cards in many of Excel's
functions as well as in VBA for both Excel and Word. Also, Word uses some
different kind of wildcards depending on where you are.

I suggest that you type wildcard into the Help box in Word or Excel to get
started.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Pai" wrote:

Hi! All

Can anyone tell me the Best Sites for "How to Use Wild Cards In Excel and Word

Thanks

Hardeep kanwar