Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default update daily count

Hi,

Well we really need more info. But here is a shot. Suppose the numbers are
in column D that you are totalling to 100 and the formula is =SUM(D2:D35)

Change the formula to read =SUM(D2:D10000) and you are ready for any number
of records.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"judynsteve" wrote:

I have a muli-tab workbook to track my sales team's progress against goal.
I'd like to have one tab dedicated to daily sales and have those numbers
"added" to the master spreadsheet. Right now if I cut and paste the daily
sales report into my daily sales tab my formulas only update my numbers. I
need them to be added to previous total. For example if my current month
total is 100 and today we sold 10 more I need the result to be 110. But
right now the 100 is replaced with 10.

Thanks,

Steve