Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Stewart Mike Stewart is offline

Default Copying a formula down a column

I have made a expence jurnal, column c is the account numbers eg, 6000 for
rent
6001 elect.
Across the shet I have hedders column D Rent, Column E Elect and so on
across.
The question I have is, I have to copy into each box under rent =IfC4=6000
then the dollar amount is automaticly put into the d column on the same row.
As it is now I have to go throu each row under column d and type the formula
due to the fact that it has to state in the function box then save it each
time
I have figuard out the farmula, I just don't know how to make it change for
each row.

Example:

A B C D E F
Date Who Check Acount# Elect Rent