Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GregB GregB is offline

Default Excel 2007 default line color

Hi Sherry

I copied and pasted it and worked. Thanks.

Greg

"sherry" wrote:

Greg - I hope you did in fact copy that link because clicking on it won't
work; it had a break in it. I copied and pasted and it worked. If you did
it already, were you successful?
--
sherry

"Gregb" wrote:

Thanks Sherry, I will try it! Why should such a simple thing be so complicated?

"sherry" wrote:

Hi, Sorry I couldn't get you to the "exact" instructions but after you copy
and paste this link follow the instructions from where you see "Excel"
written in gold color text. I just tried it out and it's easy. You're just
basically changing the default theme (sort of like changing the old default
template in XL 2003). I'm glad I tried it because I changed mine so now all
my new workbooks automatically contain the look I want! Good Luck!

http://office.microsoft.com/client/h...10 0648351033