Luanne

Default How to find which column or row the Min() value is coming from

My data are in 19 columns and 600 rows. I need to find the minimum value in
each row. At the top of the columns are descriptions (e.g. Pen A, Pen B...).
I want to see which column ("Pen X") the minimum for that row came from. I
can get the minimum value in the row using min(), but it is the min value I
need, but the column name that has that value. I have searched for two hours
and cannot figure out how to do this! Can anyone help?

Thanks.