Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Cell referncing

I fail to see what this has to do with your initial question.

Please describe more clearly what you try to achieve. Give examples of data
and required results if possible.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"heather" wrote in message
ok, so I have multiple numbers in column A, some repeat, and corresponding
numbers in column B. I want to pull all the the corresponding numbers in
Column B by the number in Column A but since some of the numbers in Column
repeat I get the number for the first number not the repeated
number....What
can I do?

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Look in HELP for the INDIRECT() function

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"heather" wrote in message
Is there a way to refernce the cell name, ie C3 instead of the contents
in
it, using formulas in another cell