Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default link 2 'one to many' type spreadsheets

Your requirement is not clear...
How do you want the combined sheet?

"Mitchell_Collen via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

I need to combine 2 spreadsheet but I can't find a way because the larger
'spreadsheet 2' (see below) which has a row for every subtask stops me from
doing a straight sort and match copy. Do you know a way to link the 2 'one
to many' type spreadsheet? I would import into an access database however i
have so many columns with formulas and stuff that I would be able to export
it with the needed formulas. Please help me?
MC

spreadsheet1

SuperTask
----------------