Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Alhat Bob Alhat is offline

Default Custom / Specilized Forms to enter data in Excel

This is really a job for some macro programming. I assume you want to put
the data into some kind of database, even if just a flat-file arrangement in
Excel. Can you confirm what your intention is?

You can create forms in VBA (UserForms), or arrange Excel sheets to
replicate the appearance of the documents. In the latter case, I usually
narrow all columns to about 20 pixels, then merge cells as required. This
gives greater flexibility, and the possibility of a more realistic
imitation. However, both will need VBA programming to put the data where you
want it.

Sorry - not a great deal of help...

Bob

"Gaylen" wrote in message
Hi

Can someone please help in guiding me in how to create a custom or
specilized form to capture data in excel.

Example has 1000's invoice from several suppliers, want to create a
replica
of how there form looks like to assit in capturing all the invoices. to
get
all that info into excel is the problem. using auto generated data form
does
not help.

Thanx