Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jen Jen is offline

Default error msg despite file have been checked & redone

I forgot to mention this error msg only happens when I saved this file.

"Jen" wrote:

Please help. I have this Microsoft OfficeExcel file ver 2007 with size approx
13000kb with about 20 sheets wtih formulas & graphs. Since last month, this
msg

ERRORS WERE DETECHED WHILE SAVING 'C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\USER1\MY
DOCUMENTS\file.... MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL MAY BE ABLE TO SAVE THE FILE BY
REMOVING OR REPAIRING SOME FEATURES. TO MAKE THE REPAIRS IN A NEW FILE, CLICK
CONTINUE. TO CANCEL CLICK CANCEL.

I have followed the instruction numerous times, and yet the same error
recurred. Please help.