Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Schreffler Dave Schreffler is offline

Default Excel Pivot Table problem

I clarified (I think) the problem in a 1/19 post replying to smartin. Do you
have any ideas on that?

Thanks ~ Dave S
--
David Schreffler, EA

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

If the problem is that the new data doesn't appear in the pivot table,
you could base the pivot table on a dynamic range, as described he

Dave Schreffler wrote:
I create pivot tables in a time tracking worksheet I use each month. However,
when I go back to a saved worksheet and enter new data, I can't refresh the
pivot tables. Therefore, I have to re-build the pivot tables in each
employee's worksheet at the end of each month.

What am I doing wrong? :)

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures