Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default How to count the frequency of each word in Excel

Very hard / impossible to do with simple formula without knowing which words
to look for.
Tell us more about the project and maybe another solution can be found
I think I would begin by use Text-to-Column to put each works in its own
cell
Then I would sort
This call all be part of a VBA subroutine that ended up doing the frequency
stuff
Please tell us more than the bare bones so we can help
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"deedee" wrote in message

I would like to get the frequency of each word in a string in a single
cell

Hope it is more clear like this
--
DD