Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] appamerican@gmail.com is offline

Default SUMPRODUCT with multiple criteria

And I also should have said that "EQUIPMENT" was for illustration. The
actual value could be "APPLES" or "ORANGES" or "PEARS" or "PEACHES" or
just 4 different types of anything. The second part of your formula
would probably work as there are 4 different conditions of "COMPLETE",
but there are 4 different names for the first part. Have I muddied the
waters? My apologies for the confusion.
Ken

Jan 22, 3:51*pm, wrote:
I should have clarified. What I need to is: "EQUIPMENT1", or
"EQUIPMENT2", or "EQUIPMENT3", or "EQUIPMENT4" that has one of the 4
"COMPLETES" that fall in the date range I specify in B7 and B9. As I
mentioned before, the formula works well with just "EQUIPMENT".
Thanks for your help!
Ken