Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H[_4_] Mike H[_4_] is offline

Default SUMPRODUCT with multiple criteria

Hi,

The mod to the last part of your formula does exactly that. Because
the first 8 letters pf EQUIPMENTn are all the same the line
left(range,8)="EQUIPMENT"
catches them all and removes the need for the OR part of your formula

I think you need to post a small sample of data along with the result
you 'expect' from any formula

Mike

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:51:42 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I should have clarified. What I need to is: "EQUIPMENT1", or
"EQUIPMENT2", or "EQUIPMENT3", or "EQUIPMENT4" that has one of the 4
"COMPLETES" that fall in the date range I specify in B7 and B9. As I
mentioned before, the formula works well with just "EQUIPMENT".
Thanks for your help!
Ken