Dave

Thanks for a quick reply, Bob

I'm new to Excel, I've been looking were to put this code I've looked in the
sheet, view code etc. Also looked in Help. I'm lost
Could you tell me how and where to put this code.

Application.Commandbars("myBar1").Visible = True

-------------------------------

Hi All

Is there a way to have a floating toolbar in say Sheet1 and one in Sheet2
with different names and they only show up in there own sheet.

Thanks in Advance

Dave

Hide it and make it visible in the worksheet_Activate event

Application.Commandbars("myBar1").Visible = True

--

HTH

RP