Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Peremanently removing decimal places

Jon,

but I now need to change all the fields to
actually be 2 decimal places, not just to display 2 decimal places.

And if a number doesn't have any decimal part what do you want to display
..00 or something else?

If it's .oo then format as a number with 2 decimal places.

Mike

"jon" wrote:

Hi,
I have a price list that displays all prices to 2 decimal places, but some
prices are actually to 8 or 9.

I have copied all the fields and done a Paste Special Values, which has
removed the calculations, but I now need to change all the fields to
actually be 2 decimal places, not just to display 2 decimal places.

Is there a way of doing this ?

Thanks

Jon