Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daniel Utsch[_2_] Daniel Utsch[_2_] is offline

Default To use function OFFSET among files.

I am using the function DESLOC in a file to look for the values in another
file. But when I close the two files and later I open only the file where
this the function DESLOC, appears me the mistake #VALUE. Para that the values
come correctly, I have to open the two together files. Does anybody know how
I can solve this problem of link? Because the file should be opened daily,
but without opening the origin of the data.

Thanks