Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael[_6_] Michael[_6_] is offline

Default Changing row color for each change in col A

I have a sheet we use to track vendors and each vendor is assigned a
cost package (budget code) in Column A. I would like to conditionally
alternate row colors for each budget code, not each line. The budget
codes are not even/odd and don't change incrementally. It would need
to work automatically so that when a row is inserted in a budget code
grouping, the row color would update. The idea is similar to the
Subtotal command in that I want alternating row colors for each change
in Column A. Thank you.